Versatile Event Spaces in Lower Manhattan
Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel sets the tone for memorable events in the heart of Lower Manhattan. Whether you're hosting a meeting for 10 or for 100, our unique, flexible event spaces provide the perfect backdrop. Enhance your gathering with modern technology and delicious catering, and trust our event planning team to assist you from start to finish.
At a Glance
Year Opened: 2010
Total Guest Rooms: 369
Kings / Doubles / Suites: 311 / 56 / 2
Ideal Group Size: 10-100
Max Group Size: 200
Largest Meeting Space: 880 sq. ft.
Total Meeting Space: 1,452 sq. ft.
Sales Tax: 14.75%
Room Tax: $3.50/day
Encourage creativity in our small event spaces, where inspiration abounds and great ideas are born.
Ideal Meeting Size: 6-12
- Flexible setup style locations: Boardrooms or Presidential Suite
- Presidential Suite set-up can be casual or formal
- Presidential Suite offers an optimal view of the lower Manhattan skyline and the Hudson River
Host an intimate get-together in our Presidential Suite, with its awe-inspiring views of Tribeca and the Hudson River, or a more formal eventin our Chambers Meeting Room. Antica Ristorante is available for private functions as well.
Ideal Meeting Size: 14-50
- Flexible setup styles from boardroom to conference to cocktail reception
- Flexible locations to host a variety of events
Food & Beverage
Dining, Food & Beverage Averages
Breakfast: From $25
Lunch: From $35
Dinner: From $75
Breaks: From $20
Coffee/Tea Service: $80 per set inclusive of urns of regular coffee, decaffeinated coffee and tea)
*Prices are exclusive of taxes and gratuity.
Hotel Restaurant Options:
• Antica Ristorante: 50 person seated dinner capacity
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
With a superb location in Lower Manhattan, just steps from SoHo, Chinatown, and Little Italy, Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel offers convenient access to some of the city's most exciting and intriguing things to do. Take a lunch break and spark your taste buds with local fare, or squeeze in a bit of post-event shopping.
LaGuardia Airport - 10 miles
Newark Liberty International Airport - 15 miles
John F. Kennedy International Airport - 20 miles
- Two unique meeting rooms plus one Presidential Suite
- Flexible setup for intimate sized meetings and up to 50 for receptions
- Complimentary basic audio visual equipment available
- Complimentary HSIA for up to 20 persons with meeting room rentals
- Professional on-site event planning and sales team
Local Area Map
- EWR Airport
- JFK Airport
- LGA Airport
- BAM - Brooklyn Academy of Music
- Barclays Center
- Times Square
- Tribeca Film Center
- Yankee Stadium
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Empire State Building
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- Little Italy
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- National Museum of American Indian
- New York Transit Museum
- One World Observatory
- Tenement Museum
- Tribeca Performing Arts Center
- Atlantic Terminal - Barclays Center
- Grand Central Terminal
- PATH Station
- Penn Station
- Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Staten Island Ferry Whitehall Terminal
- Wall Street-Pier 11 Ferry Service
- World Financial Center Ferry Terminal
- NYU | New York University
- Brookfield Place
- Macy's Herald Square
How To Get Here
Plan for Paradise
Earn a signing bonus up to 50,000 Starpoints®, and ENTER TO WIN our sweepstakes for a 5-night getaway and other great prizes.
- Signing bonus is earned in increments of 1,000 Starpoints for every 10 room nights contracted, up to 50,000 points
- Offer is valid for contracts signed April 1 - June 30, 2018
- Offer is valid for meetings and events held before December 31, 2019
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.