Upgrade to Sheraton Club
A Sheraton Club stay is more than a room. It’s an elevated travel experience, filled with exclusive benefits and special touches. And with extra amenities designed for your convenience, it’s easy to stay productive on-the-go. Make the most out of every stay at Sheraton Club.
"The room was excellent, Club level food and service were fantastic. All personnel were exemplary in their customer service."
Sheraton Club Guest Review
Enjoy Exclusive Benefits with Sheraton Club
Enjoy VIP treatment with private, round-the-clock access to the Club lounge and preferred rooms.
All Day Benefits
Help yourself to continental breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres and a full range of business supplies and services.
Relax knowing that Club Managers are on hand to help personalize your experience.
Sheraton Club guests receive:
• Keyed access to a private Club lounge
• Club lounge is open 24/7
• Private meeting space to gather with colleagues or just relax
• Guest rooms on the Club lounge floor
• Stunning views from the Club lounge and terrace
All Day Benefits
Exclusive amenities in the Sheraton Club:
- Daily continental breakfast for two
- All-day snacks and beverages
- Evening hors d’oeuvres
- Starbucks® Coffee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business center services
Sheraton Club Managers are available exclusively to Club and VIP guests.
Common requests include:
• Arranging early check-in
• Room preferences
• Preferred dining and event reservations
• Airport and local transportation
• Printing, networking and technical support
- The Club lounge is open 24/7.
- Continental breakfast ($16.95 value) served 7:00 AM - 10:30AM.
- Snacks and beverages are available throughout the day.
- Evening hors d’oeuvres: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
- Copier, fax, printer and complimentary office supplies are available.
- Enjoy sweeping views of the Empire State Building and Hudson River from the 21st floor Club lounge and outdoor terrace.
Take in stunning NYC views
Enjoy sweeping views from our spacious Club Lounge. Take in stunning panoramic skyline views of New York City, including the Empire State Building and Hudson River from the 21st floor Club lounge and outdoor terrace.
SPG PLATINUM MEMBERS
Experience the best that Platinum membership has to offer, from complimentary Sheraton Club access to preferred guestrooms.
SPG GOLD AND PREFERRED MEMBERS
Gold & Preferred members may use Starpoints to upgrade their reservation to Sheraton Club.
- Club Room Upgrade - 1,500 - 2,750 points per night
- Club Suite Upgrade - 12,000 - 16,000 points per night
An Exclusive Offer For You
Enjoy the following exclusive benefits when you book a Sheraton Club Room:
- Keyed access to our 21st floor Club lounge, open 24/7 with sweeping views of New York City
- Complimentary continental breakfast, plus all-day snacks and beverages
- Complimentary wine served in the Club lounge from 5:30 – 7pm daily
- Free Wi-Fi in Club rooms and lounge
- Personalized service from our Club Manager
Book online, or call 866-716-8134 and ask for rate plan SICLUB.
Relax like a #VIP
Share your Club moments with #SheratonClub and geotag us on Instagram for the chance to see your photo below.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 525 verified guest reviews
80%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I decided last minute to use some Starwood points and book a weekend at the hotel. When I arrived, they recognized my gold status and offered me a free upgrade to the club level. This has never happened in the three times I've stayed at another NYC Starwood property so I started off the weekend impressed.
The rooms were just what you would expect from a Sheraton in NYC. A bit small, but updated and most importantly, clean.
On the Club Level you have access to an amazing roof deck on the 21st floor with views of the water and the Empire State Building. It really made for the most amazing breakfast views.
What impressed me most about this property was the staff. I travel to parts of the country which are deemed "friendly" and hailing from Boston I frequently hear that we in the Northeast are not friendly. All I can say is the staff at the Sheraton was amazing. The door man offered up a few jokes, the check in process was quick and friendly and the concierge was knowledgeable and took a few minutes with us to find us a perfect match for a restaurant. On the Club level the two girls running the breakfast and happy your were both very welcoming and did a great job keeping the Club clean. Keep it up Sheraton Tribeca, you've got the best staff members I've seen at any Starwood property.
The only con I can think of is that the room noise was sometimes a bit loud. We had a joining room so we could hear some conversations in the room next to us as well as in the hallways but it wasn't too bad. Surprisingly we didn't hear much traffic noise at all and our room overlooked busy Canal St.