Upgrade to Sheraton Club
A Sheraton Club stay is more than a room. It’s an elevated travel experience, filled with exclusive benefits and special touches. And with extra amenities designed for your convenience, it’s easy to stay productive on-the-go. Make the most out of every stay at Sheraton Club.
"The room was excellent, Club level food and service were fantastic. All personnel were exemplary in their customer service."
Sheraton Club Guest Review
Enjoy Exclusive Benefits with Sheraton Club
Enjoy VIP treatment with private, round-the-clock access to the Club lounge and preferred rooms.
All Day Benefits
Help yourself to continental breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres and a full range of business supplies and services.
Relax knowing that Club Managers are on hand to help personalize your experience.
Sheraton Club guests receive:
• Keyed access to a private Club lounge
• Club lounge is open 24/7
• Private meeting space to gather with colleagues or just relax
• Guest rooms on the Club lounge floor
• Stunning views from the Club lounge and terrace
All Day Benefits
Exclusive amenities in the Sheraton Club:
- Daily continental breakfast for two
- All-day snacks and beverages
- Evening hors d’oeuvres
- Starbucks® Coffee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business center services
Sheraton Club Managers are available exclusively to Club and VIP guests.
Common requests include:
• Arranging early check-in
• Room preferences
• Preferred dining and event reservations
• Airport and local transportation
• Printing, networking and technical support
- The Club lounge is open 24/7.
- Continental breakfast ($16.95 value) served 7:00 AM - 10:30AM.
- Snacks and beverages are available throughout the day.
- Evening hors d’oeuvres: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
- Copier, fax, printer and complimentary office supplies are available.
- Enjoy sweeping views of the Empire State Building and Hudson River from the 21st floor Club lounge and outdoor terrace.
Take in stunning NYC views
Enjoy sweeping views from our spacious Club Lounge. Take in stunning panoramic skyline views of New York City, including the Empire State Building and Hudson River from the 21st floor Club lounge and outdoor terrace.
SPG PLATINUM MEMBERS
Experience the best that Platinum membership has to offer, from complimentary Sheraton Club access to preferred guestrooms.
SPG GOLD AND PREFERRED MEMBERS
Gold & Preferred members may use Starpoints to upgrade their reservation to Sheraton Club.
- Club Room Upgrade - 1,500 - 2,750 points per night
- Club Suite Upgrade - 12,000 - 16,000 points per night
An Exclusive Offer For You
Enjoy the following exclusive benefits when you book a Sheraton Club Room:
- Keyed access to our 21st floor Club lounge, open 24/7 with sweeping views of New York City
- Complimentary continental breakfast, plus all-day snacks and beverages
- Complimentary wine served in the Club lounge from 5:30 – 7pm daily
- Free Wi-Fi in Club rooms and lounge
- Personalized service from our Club Manager
Book online, or call 866-716-8134 and ask for rate plan SICLUB.
Relax like a #VIP
Share your Club moments with #SheratonClub and geotag us on Instagram for the chance to see your photo below.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 10 verified guest reviews
79%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We discovered this property as we were touring NYU for our daughter the fall of 2015. The location for that and anything else NYC is fantastic, especially the proximity to subway, downtown and local neighborhoods (Greenwich Village, Soho, Little Italy, Chinatown). My review of her ultimate move into college would take pages to complete to document: the service we experienced ~ from our being able to ship her dorm essentials to the hotel (NYU would not accept deliveries prior to move in), to their storage until we arrived and the loading of them into the Uber move in day, to the gift package congratulating her that was waiting on the bed upon check in, to cocktails for my husband and I after a long, hot day of moving.
Just wow! I then visited a couple of times during her freshman year, same delightful service!!! After winter break, she developed an illness. I took a leave from my teaching job and basically moved into the Sheraton Tribeca to care for her and keep her in school for two straight weeks. This was a huge financial burden for our family. Upon hearing why I was there, they lowered my rate, added on full breakfast to help her out and upgraded me to a spacious room. I have now been back a couple of more times this spring to check in on my daughter. I am greeted by name, the same level of room, a hug and kindness from every employee everytime I pass through the lobby. Thank you: Colin, Megan, Saul, Deon, David and all the rest of you!!!
Like others stated, the view from the seasonal rooftop is spectacular and camera worthy. It is generally always open, unless frozen by snow. When it is warm out, there is nothing better than a cocktail (free) in those lovely, comfy chairs, enjoying the view. I'm only sad the weather didn't cooperate this last week of March/early April. And again, location, location, location. This beats the chaos of midtown, and is only a couple of miles or subway stops away.
Ignore any negative reviews. Rooms in NY, in general, are extremely small and sometimes sketchy. These are not in comparison. If you have a problem here, it will be attended to immediately by this amazing staff! Even my Direct TV went out the other night, and the engineering person came back three times to help me try and fix it.
Way to go Sheraton Tribeca, and thank you!! We will be back for at least these next three years while our daughter is in school here!